The specific steps of conference registration are as follows:
step 1: enter the registration page http://cirp-biom2019.com/system/reg.php, and fill in the relevant participation information. Note: the mailbox must be filled in correctly. The login password will be sent to the registered mailbox.
Step 2: enter the login interface http://cirp-biom2019.com/system/user/login.php, to view the meeting registration information and submit the abstract of your paper (non-contributor does not need to submit the abstract of the paper).
Step 3: the conference registration fee has to be transferred to the designated account and the transfer voucher need to sent to the Conference Services Group email: firstname.lastname@example.org. After the Conference registration is successful, the Conference Services Group will send an notice about the conference registration in time.
2. Registration Fee
Early registration 750USD/5100RMB
Regular registration 850USD/5800RMB
On site registration 900USD/6100RMB
Post-doc and students 495USD/3350RMB
1. For each paper to be included in the conference proceedings, at least one author must register by November 15th, 2019 (Otherwise, the paper will NOT be published).
2. Each accepted full paper or abstract MUST be registered by at least one author and fully paid with Regular or Student Registration.
3. Only one additional paper is allowed for a Regular or Student Registration.
4. A participant with Student Registration must include the scanned copy of his/her Student ID Card in the Registration Form which will be sent to us.
5. Regular and Student Registration fee includes: the proceedings published in Elsevier Procedia CIRP, conference material, transportation fee from Hong Kong to Guangzhou , all lunches, refreshments, the welcome reception and banquet.
6. Accompanying Persons registration fee include conference material, social events (welcome reception and banquet) and transportation fee from Hong Kong to Guangzhou.
7. Conference banquet ticket can be bought on-site.
3. Payment Method
Online payment system will be set up soon.
1. Payment by Bankdrafts or Cheques on-site or by mail
All bankdrafts and cheques should be made payable to “The Hong Kong Polytechnic University”. The official receipt will show the Hong Kong dollar currency amount instead of the foreign currency amount with a remark indicating the original foreign currency amount.
Mailing address: Room GH040, Advanced Optics Manufacturing Centre, Department of Industrial and System Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon
2. Payment by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Overseas attendants may arrange urgent payment of the registration fees to the PolyU bank account as shown below by T/T. All bank charges should be paid by the attendants. The attendant must include the name of the organizing department, the conference title and the name of attendant in the T/T payment details for reference.
Account Name: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Bank Name: Hang Seng Bank Limited
Bank Address: 83 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong, PR. China
Bank Account Number: 024-280-277476-001
SWIFT code for Hang Seng Bank Limited: HASE HKHH (optional)
Details of Payment: (please include the conference title and name of attendant to follow up)
After the remittance, please send a copy of the bank remittance advice to the organizing committee for follow up.